Cabin Crew roles with other airlines
It's a big lifestyle change for those thinking about being a cabin crew. There will be plenty of rewards, variety and new challenges to look forward to. There will be lots of fun. You’ll never get bored. We now consider cabin crew recruitment requirements for Etihad Airways, Easyjet and Ryanair.
etihad airways cabin crew requirements
• Minimum age 21 years.
• Fluent in English; verbal, written and comprehension. Fluency in another language is an advantage.
• Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.• Able to reach 210cms without shoes.
• No tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
• No body piercings that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform, other than one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
• Educated to a minimum level of accredited secondary education or equivalent.
• Never convicted of a criminal offence.
• Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Etihad requires compliance with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
At Etihad Airways, you are required to submit online your full CV and 2 photographs (full length plus passport copy). To ensure your CV and pictures are impeccable to Etihad Airways, we can help by reviewing them before your submission. Prices: Photo editing - GBP£10 per image; CV Review - GBP£35. Turnaround: 4-7 days.
EASYJET CABIN CREW REQUIREMENTS
- Aged 18 or over
- Height 5’3” (160cm) to 6’3” (190cm) without shoes (with weight in proportion to height)
- Fit and able to pass a medical assessment and eye test
- Able to swim 25m without any assistance and tread water for at least a minute
- Fluent in English and the native language of the country you wish to be based in (spoken and written)
- Able to live and work in the EU without restriction – applications for Geneva and Basel require the right to work in Switzerland only
- Hold a European passport that allows you to travel freely within the EEA and to all of our destinations
- Live within 90 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day
- A confident communicator experienced with dealing with customers face-to-face
- No visible tattoos or body piercings that can’t be covered discreetly
- Easyjet requires a good standard of education and a verifiable five-year activity history
Before you submit your application on-line at Easyjet, we can assist by reviewing and updating your CV so that your transferable skills are highlighted. Prices: Photo editing - GBP£10 per image; CV Review - GBP£35. Turnaround: 4-7 days.
ryanair cabin crew requirements
At Ryanair, you must have a good level of English, both written and spoken, an EU passport and good computer skills. If you have all of this, as well as the energy and drive to throw yourself into your job with enthusiasm, then check out Ryanair's current vacancies and follow the instructions to apply.
Before you do so, we suggest you get your CV reviewed by us to ensure all of your transferable skills are highlighted.
Prices: Photo editing - GBP£10 per image; CV Review - GBP£35. Turnaround: 4-7 days.