Other Cabin Crew Roles
Wizz Air is continuously searching for cheerful, energetic and positive candidates for
Flight Attendant / Cabin Crew positions for their Central and Eastern European bases.
WIZZ AIR CABIN CREW REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Minimum height for ladies 1.65m and for gentleman 1.75m
- Arm reach of 210cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum high school degree
- Fluent English both written and spoken, additional CEE language knowledge (either Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian, or Bosnian)
- Valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
- Tattoos and piercing are acceptable provided they appear on parts of the body that are not visible when wearing uniform.
- Ability to swim
- Live or ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day
- Customer service experience will be an advantage
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription are above +4 or below -4 you are likely to fail the mandatory medical examination
To apply for Wizz Air cabin crew, you will require a CV (in English) and 2 photos (face and full body) and references. You can either submit these online at Wizz Air recruitment portal or when you attend the Wizz Air cabin crew open days.
Wizz holds regular open days / cv drops in most countries in Europe. However, before you attend the Wizz Air open day recruitment event, we can assist with a professional review of your CV and two photos (face and full body) to ensure your marketing documents are impeccable. Prices: Photo editing - GBP£10 per image; CV Review - GBP£35. Turnaround: 4-7 days.
singapore airlines cabin crew
Singapore Airlines (SIA, SQ) has earned a reputation for service excellence, and they welcome individuals who are customer-orientated, displays initiative, and a team player to join us as a cabin crew.
Singapore Airlines consider applicants from Singapore, Malaysia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Thailand.
Singapore Airline require cabin crew to have a minimum age of 18 years old and fulfil the height requirement of at least 1.58metres for females to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard. High level of English proficiency required and must be willing to be based in Singapore.
Recruitment for Singapore Airlines, SIA cabin crew is now available online for Singapore, Japan, India and Malaysia (at Renaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur (6th Jan 2018)).
The procedure is to first apply online at Singapore Airlines recruitment portal, then if successful get invited to attend assessment days / recruitment events held in your respective countries. Before applying, we can help with professional level CV review and CV writing to increase your chances of being short listed. Application for cabin crew at Singapore Airlines is very competitive so an enhanced professional CV will help you off to a flying start!
Prices: Photo editing for Singapore Airlines cabin crew wannabes - GBP£10 per image; Professional CV Writing - GBP£35. Turnaround: 4-7 days.
norwegian air cabin crew requirements
• You have an education to a minimum level of High School or comparable level
• Legal authorization to work in the country.
• Minimum 21 years’ old
• Height minimum 160 cm
• Swimming skills at least 200 meters
• Good physics
• Be able to work full time irregular working hours
• Fluent in English
• You must be able to document the last 5 years of your employment due, study time and other activities like longer stays abroad
Other locations that Norwegian Air are also recruiting include: Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Spain, Argentina, Los Angeles.
CVs must be in English. Before sending your CV on the online portal or attending the recruitment event / open day, let us help with a full professional review and also ensure your photos are impeccable.
Prices: Photo editing - GBP£10 per image; CV Review - GBP£35. Turnaround: 4-7 days.