Other Cabin Crew Roles
Wizz Air is continuously searching for cheerful, energetic and positive candidates for
Flight Attendant / Cabin Crew positions for their Central and Eastern European bases.
WIZZ AIR CABIN CREW REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Minimum height for ladies 1.65m and for gentleman 1.75m
- Arm reach of 210cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum high school degree
- Fluent English both written and spoken, additional CEE language knowledge (either Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian, or Bosnian)
- Valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
- Tattoos and piercing are acceptable provided they appear on parts of the body that are not visible when wearing uniform.
- Ability to swim
- Live or ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day
- Customer service experience will be an advantage
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription are above +4 or below -4 you are likely to fail the mandatory medical examination
To apply for a cabin crew role with Wizz Air, you need a CV (in English) and 2 photos (face and full body) and references. You can either submit the CV online or when you attend their open days.
Wizz Air holds regular open days / cv drops in most countries in Europe. However, before you attend Wizz Air's open day recruitment event, we can assist with a professional review of your CV, provide you with a full CV writing service and offer photo editing for two photos (face and full body) to ensure your marketing documents are top class!
singapore airlines cabin crew
Singapore Airlines has earned a reputation for service excellence, and they welcome individuals who are customer-orientated, displays initiative, and a team player to join us as a cabin crew.
Singapore Airlines consider applicants from Singapore, Malaysia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Thailand.
Singapore Airlines require a minimum age of 18 years old and fulfil the height requirement of at least 1.58metres for females to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard. High level of English proficiency required and must be willing to be based in Singapore.
The procedure is to first apply online, then if successful you get invited to attend assessment days / recruitment events held in your respective countries. Before applying on the Singapore Airlines website, ensure you first send your CV to us for a professional review to increase your chances of being short listed. We offer a full CV writing service to increase your chances at being shortlisted. We also provide video interview coaching for the HireVue software. Preparation is key to success with Singapore Airlines, so let us help you today.
norwegian air cabin crew requirements
• You have an education to a minimum level of High School or comparable level
• Legal authorization to work in the country.
• Minimum 21 years’ old
• Height minimum 160 cm
• Swimming skills at least 200 meters
• Good physics
• Be able to work full time irregular working hours
• Fluent in English
• You must be able to document the last 5 years of your employment due, study time and other activities like longer stays abroad
Other locations that are also recruiting include: Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Spain, Argentina, Los Angeles.
Norwegian Air require CVs to be written in English. Before sending your CV on Norwegian Air's online portal or attending their recruitment event / open day, let us help with a full professional review and also ensure your photos are impeccable.