Cabin Crew roles -Kuwait, TUI and Iberia
We have summarised here the cabin crew recruitment requirements for other airlines such as Kuwait Airways, TUI Airways and Iberia Airlines. Key requirements for all airlines include the ability to provide exceptional service for passengers while ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the flight. You will be trained to deal with security and emergency situations and be able to administer first aid to passengers. Kuwait Airways is currently hiring cabin crew.
KUWAIT AIR cabin crew recruitment requirements
1. Between 20 to 32 years of age at the time of joining.
2. All nationalities considered.
3. Minimum height: 160cm & weight proportionate to height.
4. Completion of secondary education (12 years).
5. Priority will be given to candidates with a higher education level.
6. Fluent English (Spoken & Written) Additional languages will be an advantage.
7. Well groomed & physically fit to work as a Flight Attendant.
In addition to the job requirements, we believe our cabin crew should possess the following skills:
• Good communication and Excellent interpersonal skills.
• The ability to remain calm in emergencies or when dealing with difficult passengers.
• Good general health and fitness .
• Positive attitude and Assertiveness.
• Ability to work flexibly in a challenging schedule.
• Being professional at the same time having empathy for others.
• Arabic language Speaking Candidates will be given preference.
Before you apply online at the Kuwait Airways recruitment portal, have your CV and personal statement reviewed by us first.
TUI cabin crew recruitment requirements
Be aged 18 or over at the time of applying
Hold a valid UK/EU passport which permits worldwide travel freely to the destinations we fly to
Eligible to live and work in the UK & Ireland without additional approvals
Hold a valid UK National Insurance Number or Irish Personal Public Service Number (PPS) or able to obtain one prior to being offered a written contract
Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Able to reach to a height of 6’2” (188 cm approx.) without shoes (with weight in proportion to height)
Able to swim 25 metres unaided
Fit and able to obtain an EASA Aero-Medical Certificate
Able to provide a five-year history with verifiable references
Willing to cover any visible tattoos and remove any body piercings or tooth jewellery
Uniformed colleagues to have hair of natural colour, coloured or tinted hair must appear to be a natural shade
Live within 90 minutes of your allocated airport base and willing to travel every day, at any time of the day
Flexibility is essential; their Rostering Team are responsible for scheduling 62 aircraft, across more than 80 destinations for approximately 3,500 Cabin Crew and Pilots. You will always receive your roster in advance but it goes without saying, this level of complexity requires you to be adaptable.
iberia express cabin crew recruitment requirements
Obtain your Airline Cabin Crew Certificate with Iberia Express and work for us.
- Must be aged 18 to 30
- Minimum height of 1.65m (women) or 1.75m (men).
- High level of English (knowledge of other languages an advantage).
- Second level qualification.
- Must be physically fit.
- Ability to swim 100m in a limited time.
- Good personal presentation.
- Must have excellent attitude when dealing with the public and excellent customer service skills.
- Proactive person.
If you meet these requirements, send your CV (with passport size photo and full body photo printed in colour) at their recruitment portal. Before you do that, don't forget we can help with your CV review and provide photo editing to ensure both your CV and photos look impeccable.