Emirates Cabin Crew - Upcoming Events for wannabes
These are confirmed upcoming Open days for Emirates cabin crew wannabes:
Remember we can help with a thorough CV review and a professional re-writing service to ensure you stand a high chance of being selected.
6th July - Beirut Open Day - Hotel Movenpick. Bring an updated CV.
27 Aug - Beirut Open Day - TBC
31 Aug - Jounieh Open Day - TBC
23rd July - Osaka Assessment Day - Bring along an updated CV and 1 photo.
7th July - Paris Open Day at Le Meridien Etoile Hotel. Bring along an updated CV and 1 photo.
10th July - Marseille Open Day at Mecure Marseille Centre Vieux Port.
13th July - Bordeaux Open Day - Hotel Burdigala Bordeaux Hotel.
14th Aug - Lyon Open Day - TBC
16th Aug - Paris Open Day - TBC
19th Aug - Toulouse Open Day - TBC
7th July - Hamburg Open Day at Grand Elysee Hamburg. Bring along an updated CV and 1 photo.
9th July - Cologne Open Day at the Hyatt Regency.
9th Aug - Frankfurt Open Day - TBC
11th Aug - Dusseldorf Open Day - TBC
7th July - Plovdiv Open Day at Hotel Ramada Plodiv Trimontium. Bring an updated CV and 1 photo.
10th July - Sofia Open Day at the Hotel Intercontinental Sofia.
7th July - Naples Open Day at the Palazzo Caracciolo MGallery by Sofitel. Bring an updated CV and 1 photo.
10th July - Palermo Open Day at the Grand Hotel et des Palmes Hotel.
13th July - Rome Open Day at the Marriott Grand Hotel Flora Hotel.
12th Aug - Venice Open Day - TBC
15th Aug - Bari Open Day - TBC
7th July - York Open Day at the York Marriott Hotel Tadcaster Rd. Bring an updated CV and 1 photo.
14th July - Manchester Open Day - TBC
20th July - London Gatwick - TBC
26th July - Edinburgh Open Day - TBC
2nd Aug - Cardiff Open Day - TBC
7th Aug - Glasgow open Day - TBC
14th Aug - Nottingham Open Day - TBC
22nd Aug - Croydon Open Day - TBC
29th Aug - Newcastle Open Day - TBC
9th July - Casablanca Assessment Day - Invitation Only
11th July - Rabat Assessment Day - Invitation Only
14th July - Marrakesh Assessment Day - Invitation Only
10th July - Belgrade Open Day at the Hilton Belgrade Hotel. Bring along an updated CV and 1 photo.
13th July - Katowice Open Day, TBC
16th July - Warsaw Open Day, TBC
25th Aug - Wroclaw Open Day, TBC
28th Aug - Warsaw open Day, TBC
14th July - Sao Paulo Agency Open Day at the Bourbon Convention Ibirapuera.
21st July - Sao Paulo Assessment Day - Invitation Only
22nd July - Sao Paulo Assessment Day - Invitation Only
Bosnia and Herzegovina
14th July - Sarajevo Open Day - TBC
14th July - Dublin Open Day - TBC
18th July - Galway Open Day - TBC
18th Aug - Limerick Open Day - TBC
21st Aug - Cork Open Day - TBC
19th July - Vienna Open Day - TBC
20th July - Bratislava Open Day - DoubleTree by Hilton Bratislava Hotel.
23rd July - Kosice open Day - TBC
21st July - Kiev Assessment Day - Invitation Only
22nd July - Kiev Assessment Day - Invitation Only
20th Aug - Kiev Assessment Day - Invitation Only
21st Aug - Kiev Assessment Day - Invitation Only
21st July - Pretoria Assessment Day - Invitation Only
23rd July - Durban Assessment Day - Invitation Only
26th July - Cape Town Assessment Day Invitation Only
21st July - Madrid Open Day - TBC
24th July - Valencia Open Day - TBC
27th July - Bilbao Open Day - TBC
6th Aug - Barcelona Open Day - TBC
9th Aug - Palma De Mallorca Open Day - TBC
21st July - Seoul Assessment Day - Invitation Only
22nd July - Seoul Assessment Day - Invitation Only
23rd July - Seoul Assessment Day - Invitation Only
21st July - Bangkok Assessment Day - Invitation Only
22nd July - Bangkok Assessment Day - Invitation Only
23rd July - Bangkok Assessment Day - Invitation Only
25th July - Buenos Aires Open Day - TBC
27th July - Budapest Open Day -TBC
30th July - Debrecen Open Day - TBC
30th July - Ljubljana Open Day - TBC
30th July - Prague Open Day - TBC
30th Aug - Brno Open Day - TBC
2nd Aug - St Petersburg Assessment Day - Invitation Only
4th Aug - Moscow Assessment Day - Invitation Only
4th Aug - Jakarta Open Day - TBC
7th Aug - Toronto Open Day - TBC
11th Aug - Vancouver Open Day - TBC
7th Aug - Lisbon Open Day - TBC
10th Aug - Porto Open Day - TBC
12th Aug - Split Open Day - TBC
14th Aug - Perth Open Day - TBC
17th Aug - Sydney Open Day - TBC
15th Aug - Budva Open Day - TBC
19th Aug - Brussels Open Day - TBC
20th Aug - Cluj-Napoca Open Day - TBC
23rd Aug - Bucharest Open Day - TBC
23rd Aug - Minsk Assessment Day - Invitation Only
25th Aug - Geneva Open Day - TBC
25th Aug - Athens Open Day - TBC
27th Aug - Algiers Assessment Day - Invitation Only
28th Aug - Algiers Assessment Day - invitation Only
29th Aug - Larnaca Open Day - TBC
29th Aug - Chisinau Assessment Day - Invitation Only
29th Aug - Santiago de Chile Assessment Day - Invitation Only
30th Aug - Istanbul Open Day - TBC
Remember we can help with a thorough CV review and a professional re-writing service to ensure you stand a high chance of being selected. We also ensure you have a professionally edited photo to accompany your CV.
For those attending an Emirates Open day for the very first time, here are the requirements you are expected to have:
- You must be positive, confident, flexible, friendly and very keen to help others.
- Culturally aware and reflect who Emirates are - professional, empathetic, progressive, visionary and cosmopolitan (You are expected to show these requirements during the group exercises on Assessment Day).
- At least 21 years of age at time of joining i.e. at DOJ.
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes.
- Minimum height of 160 cm.
- High School Graduate (Grade 12).
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- No visible tattoos whilst you're in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings are not allowed).
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations.
- Physically fit for this demanding role.
- Healthy Body Mass Index aka "BMI". (check-out the free BMI healthy calculator - google this! Ensure you do not fall in the overweight banding!).
What does Emirates look for during the cabin crew recruitment process?
- Irrespective of nationality, we look for a positive attitude, confidence, flexibility, maturity, a friendly disposition, and importantly a genuine passion to help others and to provide quality service. As the job can be physically demanding, we also look for those with resilience and a determination to continually perform well.
There is no specific dress code for the Open Day although you are encouraged to dress in a business suit. However, if you are invited to attend the Assessment Day, the strict dress code must be observed.
- HAIR - Neatly tied in a French roll, braid, ponytail or bun, with loose strands pinned up or to the side.
- FACE - With make-up - concealer, foundation, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, blush, lipstick, but no lip gloss.
- NAILS - Clean and manicured with nail varnish in clear, red or Frech maincure.
- DRESS CODE - Smart business attire with full length hosiery - if wearing a skirt, it should be 1-inch below the knee.
- TATTOOS - No visible tattoos.
- SHOES - Wear heels.
- HAIR - Short hair, neatly presented, with minimal hair product.
- FACE - Clean shaven with no make-up.
- SUIT - Smart business attire.
- NAILS - Clean and manicured.
- TATTOOS - No visible tattoos.
- SHOES - Formal work shoes.