Should I use a professional CV writing service?
Although many cabin crew applicants can write their own CVs, many do struggle with a variety of problems. Recruiters see some very poor CVs daily and they go straight into the bin. They receive CVs with incorrect English, poor grammar, others not knowing how to structure a CV, many using standard templates that does not create a good impression and look common. Most candidates out there do not know how to best highlight their relevant strengths.
With in-depth consultation, a professional CV writer can work closely with you to identify your key achievements and skills necessary for the cabin crew role, eliminate the unnecessary details, and pinpoint the areas that makes you stand out. This level of objectivity is one of the major benefits in working with a professional writer. It's often difficult for the candidate to stand back to assess what's relevant or not, or for you to choose the most appropriate qualities for the cabin crew role.
OUR CV WRITING SERVICE - HOW IT WORKS
CABIN CREW CV WRITING SERVICE
Everything will be done for you to take ownership of your new CV.
- Assessment of your current CV.
- All our interactions are by email.
- Following our review of your CV, we will send you a tailored questionnaire asking for specific information on your experience, find out more about your transferable skills and to discuss some relevant achievements gained.
- We may also ask for additional educational details to ensure they are sufficient to meet the airline's cabin crew minimum requirements.
- We ensure there are no gaps in your employment dates and provide further advice when there are gaps that require explanations.
- We check for grammar and say things the way your recruiter would want to hear.
- We then revise the structure and content to deliver more impact and increases your chances of being invited to the Assessment Day.
- We send the new CV to you. Remember that your CV must not exceed 2 pages.
- You check the facts as represented are accurate and make any corrections needed.
- You are reminded to study the CV well, and take ownership of it. The content forms your sales pitch to your prospective airline employer.
Our friendly approach to professional CV writing is to help Emirates and Qatar cabin crew candidates identify your key strengths, added value and transferable skills, and to highlight this on the CV. There is a lot of interaction by email with the candidate. Many of our clients had not realised that they had so much to offer to Emirates and / or Qatar. This is why our CVs very often lead to Assessment day interviews.
Will you trust your DIY CV, and leave it to chance? Probably not.
Remember we produce bespoke CVs that are unique to you, that highlights your key strengths and attributes with adequate evidence. No standard sentences or wordings are used and no two CVs written by us are similar.